Monday 30 November 2015

Twenty-Five Facts About Me!!!!

1. I started singing in my local Choir church at the age of fourteen.

2. The best snack in the world besides fruit is PARTY RINGS!!!! I used to love it as a child and I still do now as an adult. Please don't judge me!

3. My first kitchen appliance i've ever bought for myself is a Nutri Ninja blender which I finally bought on Friday as my Christmas present but I got too excited and opened the box. Now all i can think about is the smoothies I'm going to make this Christmas. Yummy!

4. I get motion sickness!!!!!! I hate it and it affects my life a lot especially when I'm travelling in a car or train. If you get travel sickness, heres a tip for you: Do NOT drink alcohol whilst travelling to your destination. The amount of times I've been sick on a night out due to travel sickness and alcohol...

5. I can't walk in heels to save my life but don't worry, I do own at least two pairs. I prefer wedges which can be just as bad to walk in, especially the heeled wedges I wear.

6. I love to talk, but I'm sure everyone who knows me knows that!

7. I cry a LOT! Sometimes it's happy tears though so it's good! What can I say, i'm an emotional person.

8. I absolutely HATE shopping in public! It bores me. It confuses me and terrifies me especially when there's so many people searching for near enough the same thing in the same shop. Give me a laptop and the internet and I'll do all my shopping online, thanks!

9. I love to photograph everything including myself but I know I'm not perfect. As long as I make myself happy....

10. I love F.r.i.e.n.d.s still after all these years!

11. I have a fear of dying, spiders and basically every creature living.

12. I am addicted to music. I wake up and listen to music, all day I listen to music and at night time? Music please! I love all sorts of artists but ballads and 90's music are the one!

13. Before I die, I have to meet Beyonce. I'm one of her biggest fans!!!

14. I've never been on a girls holiday before. I have always wanted to go on one but it's never been the right time. Hopefully next year.

15. I am addicted to my Iphone. Every minute of the day I'm either taking selfies, on my Instagram, Whatsapp or snapchat. Ironically I don't have any game apps on my phone though. On my other phone I have a few games but I've somehow lost the charger and now the phone is dead....HMMM!!!

16. This might be weird but I really hate eating in front of people. I have to sit far away on my own or I'll throw the food away or take it home with me and eat it then. I can only eat in front of my family and close friends.... I don't even know why. I'm trying to overcome this!!!!

17. I put myself down a lot. I try not to but sometimes I can't help it.

18. I am happy 80% of the time. I am most happy when I'm with people I love or when I'm getting ready for a night out!!!! :)

19. I really hate my current job but i've stuck with it for nearly two & a half years.

20. If you try to tickle me, I will probably scream and then hit your arm!

21. I love grapefruit, tea and soya milk!!!!

22. I never wore make-up until I was eighteen years old. Now I barely have days without make-up on.

23. When I'm ill at home, I have to have a disney film day where I get under the bed covers, wearing my special Tiger onesie and watch classic disney films with either a hot chocolate or tea. Sometimes I have company but other times I love to be alone :)

24. I hate letting people down but sometimes I have to if it'll cost me my job but my family will always come first in life no matter what!

25. Three out of the Seven days, I love my own company. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my 'Twenty-Five Facts About Me' post.
To make you feel a bit better for not blogging like I said I would last week, I'll give you an extra fact about myself.

26. I have a dent in my nose from when I was a toddler. Apparently I scratched my nose when I caught chicken pox and it left a visible mark which looks like I've had my nose pierced. I've never had my nose pierced though. Hopefully next year!





Toodles XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment